Hotel and Hospitality
COVID-19 :- Wetton can help support Hotel quarantine services
- use NHS chemicals which are environmentally friendly allowing immediate re-occupation of rooms.
- can apply a barrier chemical which continues to kills COVID-19 after application for up to 90 days.
- have the processes and risk assessments to keep everyone safe and the premises COVID secure.
- can hit the ground running to help implementation of the new quarantine service.
- have all the PPE, chemical and equipment required to deliver the quarantine COVID Secure service.
Wetton is able to provide COVID secure housekeeping teams to service rooms and can use NHS environmentally friendly chemicals that will kill COVID-19 as well as many other viruses. Our service permits immediate room occupation for guests, reducing any waiting time but delivering a hygienically clean environment. We have all the necessary PPE and risk assessments to ensure your hotel and facility remains COVID secure preventing cross contamination. In addition, we can provide swab testing to evidence that are cleaning programs have delivered upon their promise.
Established in 1949, Wetton provides a high class, reliable bespoke service. The Managing Director, Nicola Holmes, has previously worked with several high profile London hotels with the emphasis on five star standards.
Our passion for quality and customer care has driven our training and innovation to provide the latest technology and unique approach to provide a tailored solution. With a strong heritage and over 70 years’ of industry knowledge and experience; we consistently deliver unwavering high standards, using innovative processes along with always treating customer experience with the highest regard .
We are able to offer the following services:
- Covid Secure Housekeeping Teams
- Event Staff charged on an hourly rate
- Plate Waiters/Waitresses
- Logistic Porters
- Hotel Porters
- Floor Supervisors
- Public area cleans
- Housekeeping / Room Attendants
- Washroom services
- Kitchen cleaning
- Kitchen Porters
- Deep cleans
- Back of house cleans
- Floor care
- Window cleaning
Wetton have used their experience in the event sector to provide staff for hotels and venues, including waiters, logistics and additional kitchen staff. We have over 500 staff registered and working directly for Wetton on a weekly basis in various locations. We are able to supply the same staff to each of your events reducing the need for training and also providing consistency of staff and service.
Our staff are trained by us and they provide a commitment to the service that we deliver even if required for one off events or to support increased occupancy levels as our staff understand our expectations and need for service delivery.