Wetton provide a wide range of services to many local authorities. As an example the range of contracts that we are experienced in managing include;
- Public Convenience Cleaning; These services are in operation 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We provide full and part time attendants as well as mobile cleaning attendance and mobile maintenance teams. We have received many awards for the quality of services we provide including the National Award on more than one occasion.
- Estate Cleaning & Grounds Maintenance: We carry out a range of services including grounds maintenance, street sweeping, graffiti removal, removal of fly posters, void clearance, bulk refuse disposal and the daily cleaning of tenants internal and external communal areas.
- Office and Building Cleaning: We provide various cleaning services to a diverse range of departments. Some examples include; Libraries, Town Halls, Civic Centres/Council Offices, Social Services and Educational Departments.
- Specialist Graffiti and Fly Poster Removal: To remove graffiti and fly posters across various councils throughout the UK we utilise a range of methods including high pressure hot water 'jet wash systems', sand blasting, and specialist chemicals.
- Decontamination Cleaning and Barrier protection against viruses for street assets, playgrounds, open air gyms, sport grounds, etc.
Wetton will provide you with all the contract information you need to reduce your time managing us so you can focus on what matters to you. We will give you, your staff and visitors, the reassurance they need, knowing that we are providing trained operatives, delivering the best possible service at commercially competitive prices.
Wetton will provide:-
- Quality Audits with evidence to confirm the surfaces have been hygienically cleaned to confirm you are COVID compliant.
- Issue your site with the relevant accreditation certificate confirming the hygiene standards being achieved to which you can advertise and display on site.
- H&S Compliant Audit Reports
- Evidence 'Time and Attendance' of the cleaning teams to confirm the hours delivered against promised.
- Provide flexibility to deliver cost savings based on actual office occupancy levels.
- Deliver a green cleaning program to reduce the environmental impact of the contracted service.
- Have the right accreditations to provide reports on carbon emissions and highlighting where improvements can be made.
- Hygienically cleaned surfaces to combat COVID-19 and other pathogens.
Should you require more information regarding the services that Wetton can offer please contact us and one of our friendly experts will contact you to provide further information.