Stadium and Events Cleaning
We at Wetton are highly experienced in carrying out cleaning solutions for Stadium and Event Venues throughout the UK. The services we currently provide include;
- Regular cleaning of all surfaces within routinely occupied internal spaces, including offices, stairwells, toilets and restaurant areas;
- Pre-event, during event and post-event cleaning of spaces that are used for functions, conferences, tour areas and major seated events including seat cleaning within the arena, bowl clean and pitch area clean;
- Cleaning furniture, blinds and curtains;
- Periodic deep clean of high level areas, carpets, kitchen spaces and toilet areas;
- Management of waste within the site generated and collected during the above activities.
We work with all potential clients to ensure a bespoke cleaning solution is created for every opportunity to suit the individual challenges and requirements for each. Typically stadium cleaning is carried out to a programmed schedule. This schedule shall be constantly reviewed with regard to maintaining the level of service for events as bookings are taken. This schedule takes into account the need to carry out works over a 24-hour per day period. Specific consideration is required for the following distinct requirements:
- Routine cleaning - required throughout the year and is not dependent on the use of the Stadium for functions or major events.
- Event cleaning – For each event hosted at a Stadium, Wetton undertake pre-event, during event and post event cleaning operations.
- We supply our own staff for Event cleaning and do not rely upon agency staff and so can provide trained and engaged operatives.
We have a very strong bank of trained and competent staff ready to step in for event cleaning and currently have over 500 staff available for these types of cleaning operations.
We have also worked on various one off events including London Olympics 2012, Commonwealth Games Birmingham 2022, The Queens Funeral and many others.